Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas Photos!


The Family in front of the San Diego Temple the day I went through.


My dad thinks he is so funny :) Using Cherie's boppy!
This picture I stole from Cherie's blog :)

Oh the two little brothers. I like those two. Well...when Brody isn't saying STOP ASH! Which is usually every two seconds...but oh well. He really liked me the night that he was supposed to be going to sleep and Cherie was trying to get Parker to sleep so I didn't want him to be loud...so I was just doing shadow ducks on his wall with him. hehe. Whoops. Apparently he wasn't supposed to be playing. Oh well.



Cherie and I...very off centered
To get the full effect up this picture you really have to click on it and zoom in :) I like it


My dad and I having fun :)




Jared told me when I came out of the temple that Brody had picked this little flower and told him to give it to me. Whether that is true or not, I decided to put the flower in my hair for a couple of pictures just for Brody...since he was being a pill and wouldn't take any pictures with me.



Hehe...two little trouble makers. I love this picture. At one point over Christmas, they had one of Mickey's foot stool things on its side and both trying to climb on top of it. Thankfully Cheyenne was right there to help take them off and make sure they didn't get hurt. Those two...very boy.
H
Cherie made my dad and I drive to Arizona to get some of her clothes. We didn't get a whole lot because the suitcases were clear to the back...but at least we got some. While we were in the storage unit...she had to feed Parker. She kept tellin my dad to look away while she positioned the little guy. It wasn't until about twenty minutes later that my dad pointed out that there were probably security cameras everywhere haha. Anyway...On this trip...I saw my very first cactus!

No comments: