Oh I love that video!! So does Jared :) He still has that same little laugh. Brody is 19 months today...when we were little that means you would be born right about now. hehe how lucky I am to have such a close little sister!
Hey Ashley, It is me, Aaron, well Elder Bratt how crazy weird is that. I was commenting to remind you to send me a letter, you look like you are having fun and doing good. your family looks great1
2 comments:
Oh I love that video!! So does Jared :) He still has that same little laugh. Brody is 19 months today...when we were little that means you would be born right about now. hehe how lucky I am to have such a close little sister!
Hey Ashley,
It is me, Aaron, well Elder Bratt how crazy weird is that. I was commenting to remind you to send me a letter, you look like you are having fun and doing good. your family looks great1
Post a Comment